Outsourced CFO Services
When most people begin their journey in small business ownership they are usually focused on one thing - fastest track to profits. Once those profits are achieved and the business has experienced growth; advisory services and strategic planning are needed to support sustainability and risk mitigation.
However most small and mid-market businesses cannot afford to take on the commitment of a CFO commanding a six-figure salary. In the spirit of CAC's love for small business' we asked ourselves "How can we help shorten this knowledge gap and provide the access to a mature business mindset?"
Answer: Outsourced CFO
A small business owner can "rent" a CFO for a few hours or by the project which supports the SMB need for controlling costs and project oversight.
Sample of CFO Responsibilities
- Overseeing Financial and Accounting functions
- Providing input on companies overall strategic plan
- Training staff on accounting best practices
- Analysis on staff and human capital to support vision.
- Establishing strategic plans for growth
- Developing cash flow improvement programs
- Working with CPA to minimizing tax liability
- Evaluating internal controls
- Producing meaningful financial statements
- Manage budgeting processes
- Ensure that record keeping meets regulatory standards
- Serve as the primary contact between the bank, CEO and CPA.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about our Outsourced CFO Services.